Qantas Wines promo discount codes. | Page 5 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Qantas Wines promo discount codes.

esseeeayeenn

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map

Correct. If you change from bottle to case of 6 in dropdown menu, the 5000 points tag disappears.
I can't select case of 6. I wonder if there are fewer than 6 bottles left?
Anyway I would be far from confident of receiving a 5000 points bonus for a spend of $132.

Dr Ralph

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
I think I replied to wrong person originally! It’s a great offer if case of 1, not so great if case of 6. Thanks for posting it.
Moot now as there's less than 6 bottles available.

juddles

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
It appears that the promo codes have dried up this month. I have only started using Qantas Wine in recent months, and it appeared that codes would tend to appear each month, but no new ones now. Had a couple of deliveries in the past few days but no codes came with them. Maybe Qantas does not feel the need to offer these in the Christmas season? Anyone know how this went in previous years?

kermatu

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
As we hit summer I'm not so trusting of quality control during delivery so will be holding off for a while. Hopefully standards and offers will improve.

opusman

AFF Supporter
Can confirm I just got $50 off with TVL-0619-1219-50-1. 6 premium Giant Steps reds + 10000 bonus points for $247, not too shabby.

Logan^

Intern
Cheers team, I had some points expiring as I hadn't flown in a while and this was a handy top up with the discount code.

BriarFlyer

AFF Supporter
Thanks for the TVL code which I've just used successfully. Cheers. 🍷

VPS

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Just realised I have a $25 off Qantas wine for birthday - expires on the 30th November - if anyone wants it please PM me and I'll send it through

Edit : and it's gone

Last edited:

Franky

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Have not heard of any, and none came with some boxes I got delivered recently.... :(
And a new wine offer just came in with many offers attracting 10K points - a new code would be useful right now. I also didn't receive a code on my last delivery a week or two ago.

khussey79

Try GN-DDYN-YZLD-PLXD for $50 off $199+
EXPIRES 15 DECEMBER 2019
"Your promotional code is invalid. Please check again or try a different code."
EDIT: This seems to be the case on penfolds products
works on other products

Last edited:

opusman

AFF Supporter
Speak of the devil, my "first ever edition of Gold news" (yay :() came with promo code for $50 off.
It was similar, but not exactly the same, as the GN-XXX code given above so I'm guessing they are unique for every member and can only be used once.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Status Runs – AIR026
    Sat, 14 Dec 2019 07:15:21 AEDT
      If you're a little bit short of the next airline status tier, a status run can get you over the line. In this episode, learn about the best status runs with Virgin Austral ...
  • British Airways Executive Club – AIR025
    Sat, 30 Nov 2019 22:53:26 AEDT
      Many Australians join Qantas Frequent Flyer by default. But even if you fly with Qantas regularly, you could benefit by using the British Airways Executive Club frequent f ...
  • Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...
  • HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...
  • “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamole