Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Qantas voucher - when does unused portion convert to new voucher?

wannabeinvestmentbanker

Flights
My Map
Seeking guidance from the Qantas voucher experts. I recently purchased some Qantas vouchers. I used a portion of one for a recent flight booking. I understand from the conditions that the unused portion will be retained and used in another voucher with the a new balance and same expiry. Typically how long does it take for the new voucher to come through?

ChrisMars

Qantas
Platinum
Ohh probably 10 weeks, after what you need to call qantas 3 times and wait 2h each time. 🤣

astrosly

Have you received your e-ticket yet for the booking? Typically the new voucher is generated after the original booking is ticketed.

blackcat20

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
Sometimes they dont make it to your inbox, but if you call them they can give you the PNR.

wannabeinvestmentbanker

Flights
My Map
Thanks all. I ended up calling and the helpful rep found the booking and new ref and emailed it through. Seemed to require some manual intervention but dealt with very quickly.

The Qantas Premier Platinum Card delivers up to 100k Qantas Points, 75 bonus Status Credits, complimentary lounge invitations and travel insurance. All this with a reduced first-year annual fee of $199.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mytravlution