Qantas unveils the biggest changes to status in program history

You’d be surprised! I’m in awe at some others who’ve posted in the PC thread about getting PC+ a week into their new year! 😳
My membership year ended 30 Sept. I have just over 2 months to achieve PC+ again. Would love to know how they did it a week !
 
My membership year ended 30 Sept. I have just over 2 months to achieve PC+ again. Would love to know how they did it a week !
Have things like woolies banked up. Transfers from CC programs. QBR etc

I think i have enough to hit pc+ whenever i feel like it, but at the cost of locking those points into QFF.
 
Have things like woolies banked up. Transfers from CC programs. QBR etc

I think i have enough to hit pc+ whenever i feel like it, but at the cost of locking those points into QFF.
I should have thought of this with my CBA points once I passed PC but oh well
Transferred my banked Woolies points, have another heap in ALL
Will keep chopping away at it I guess
 
Has it been referenced before why they chose the 8th of December, a random Tuesday, to mark the end of things like Points Club & Green Tier? Any significance to the date?
I've just assumed it gives them a week to allow for them to process any point , status credits (both QF and partners) and people with November year end updated to the correct statusu with minimal manual work and get it in before any Christmas IT shutdown periods
 
Elevate your business spending to first-class rewards! Sign up today with code AFF10 and process over $10,000 in business expenses within your first 30 days to unlock 10,000 Bonus PayRewards Points.
Join 30,000+ savvy business owners who:

✅ Pay suppliers who don’t accept Amex
✅ Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
✅ Earn & transfer PayRewards Points to 10+ airline & hotel partners

Start earning today!
- Pay suppliers who don’t take Amex
- Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
- Earn & Transfer PayRewards Points to 8+ top airline & hotel partners

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top