Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Qantas to HNL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limewood

Established Member
Was looking for Qantas flights from SYD to HNL for April, can only see JQ, has Q stopped flying to that destination?.

AIRwin

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
I think it may be due to the dates you selected as QF does not operate daily flights. Did you click on "Flexible with dates"?

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Traveller1955

Intern
We recently took SYD-HNL-SYD (QF3/QF4 I think) Airbus A330 both ways. Brilliant as applied point to upgrade to J class. Needed 2 seats got 1 shared it!!! Loved it. My preferred carrier. Ignore Jetstar.

defurax

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
We recently took SYD-HNL-SYD (QF3/QF4 I think) Airbus A330 both ways. Brilliant as applied point to upgrade to J class. Needed 2 seats got 1 shared it!!! Loved it. My preferred carrier. Ignore Jetstar.

Nice to hear the flights were great. I'm flying to HNL for 2 days on QF3/4 early December, I've put upgrade requests in at 30,000 points each way instead of 48,000 (at least one positive thing in the Fairer & Simpler system!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawter2020