Qantas to fast track airline loyalty program status

clifford

Established Member
Great news! I didn't receive the email, but I got a personal phone call from QFF earlier this afternoon letting me know (as I had been on the phone with them recently about just this). This should be plenty of time for those us in Vic/NSW to actually be able to fly and earn the SC.
I feel that some of us (like me) who have already achieved Gold status though this promo have been dudded.

My year end is August, so my gold status (which I may not be able to use much) will end in 8/22.

If I had done nothing and just coasted along to 2/22, I would have gold status to 8/23.

Just my take.

MooTime

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
Geez so those who qualify in Jan or Feb 2022 for this fast track will keep their gold till year end 2023 (for those with Dec memb date), wow that's a real bonus. I guess always ome real winners & some not so much with these offers.

I received 18months of gold from fast track, but wonder how some who earn QF Gold genuinely the 600SC way feel with so many freebies to others for just 100SC's.
Then again I'll barley use it anyway.

SeaWolf

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Platinum
Question for those that have got the extension, is your digital card in the QF app still showing, "Qantas Club"? I got the extension email but my card is now just showing Bronze instead of Qantas Club.

Your simple solution to home security. Quickly view what’s happening at home when you're not there, giving you peace of mind.

Simple plug-in installation means you’ll be up and running in no time.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

LOA

Don't rely on the BP 50 Status credits offer. Because I had purchased petrol at BP in July and my Status credits expired at the end of July, I was given the 50 status credits and then they were deleted. Even though I had made 5 additional qualifying purchase between the start of August and the end of September when this promotion finished.

AIRwin

Solutions
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
Don't rely on the BP 50 Status credits offer. Because I had purchased petrol at BP in July and my Status credits expired at the end of July, I was given the 50 status credits and then they were deleted. Even though I had made 5 additional qualifying purchase between the start of August and the end of September when this promotion finished.
Welcome to AFF! Try calling QF as per the following post:

tyr1L

For those of you who got the email saying we've got until Feb 2022 to earn 100 SCs - is Qantas Club membership showing up in your account? It used to show that for me but it's not there at the moment...

SeaWolf

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Platinum
For those of you who got the email saying we've got until Feb 2022 to earn 100 SCs - is Qantas Club membership showing up in your account? It used to show that for me but it's not there at the moment...
Yep, I'm in the same boat as you, the Qantas Club membership seems to have disappeared. Dunno if it would show up on my boarding pass if I flew though since I'm still stuck in Sydney for the moment.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..