Qantas Red Planet

I don't seem to get the email reminder about surveys anymore.
And when I remember to go in, there are surveys there, but when I click on them they are closed.
I get some emails but not all. Very annoying when you get an email only to find 5 or 6 waiting!
 
Completed Holdfive tracker on Super companies - worth 200 points. This survey actually did arrive by email as well
 
Project Minoapples was from the Cancer Council on vapes. Unfortunately, I was screened out. Would have loved to express my displeasure at such products.
 
200 points for Project Corduroy, Goverment survey on my thoughts about electric vehicles and would I buy one. New website coming apparently.

Really enjoyed that! I think I have been screened out more often than not recently.
 
Elevate your business spending to first-class rewards! Sign up today with code AFF10 and process over $10,000 in business expenses within your first 30 days to unlock 10,000 Bonus PayRewards Points.
Join 30,000+ savvy business owners who:

✅ Pay suppliers who don’t accept Amex
✅ Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
✅ Earn & transfer PayRewards Points to 10+ airline & hotel partners

Start earning today!
- Pay suppliers who don’t take Amex
- Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
- Earn & Transfer PayRewards Points to 8+ top airline & hotel partners

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Screened out for Project Prosaul because they need people with children around 8 years old for eye care
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top