Qantas Red Planet

I don't seem to get the email reminder about surveys anymore.
And when I remember to go in, there are surveys there, but when I click on them they are closed.
I get some emails but not all. Very annoying when you get an email only to find 5 or 6 waiting!
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Completed Holdfive tracker on Super companies - worth 200 points. This survey actually did arrive by email as well
 
Project Minoapples was from the Cancer Council on vapes. Unfortunately, I was screened out. Would have loved to express my displeasure at such products.
 
200 points for Project Corduroy, Goverment survey on my thoughts about electric vehicles and would I buy one. New website coming apparently.

Really enjoyed that! I think I have been screened out more often than not recently.
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top