Qantas Red Planet | Page 57 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Qantas Red Planet

grussellt

As much as I would love to delve into the statistical correlation of the ownership of a turtle, a purebred Dalamatian and a ferret I think the preferred alternative is to reach the end of my tether with Red Planet and increase my available time for other activities.

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Just got a second email today - Project Greenfields (about Telstra, technology and NBN). Was longer than the 8 minutes specified and only 100 points.

drross

Established Member
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Silver
Flights
My Map
Money Matters 2 is dodgy and has been pulled - i had same experience...but just COMPLETED Trolley survey....first one for awhile

Ansett

Established Member
two out of two surveys responded but was told Technical issue before any questions appeared. Then told I was not a match.

Why send me requests then don't allow me to complete or even start and tell me not a match.

Absolute waste of my Time and Effort. Getting annoyed with this mob now.

petercr

Flights
My Map
Screened out of Project Online @18%. When you work for a German multi-national employing over 100,00ppl, there's very little most people would do with web presence.

Flying Fox

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Done a couple that I managed to 'pass'. They were about -

1. How cool/amazing is BMW?

2. Some cheese that has been advertised on TV (this one had questions that seem to go around and around in circle at least three times).

drross

Established Member
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Silver
Flights
My Map
it's great to see the points post to QFF overnight - if you ever complete a survey. Have we (AFF) had any quarterly points winners yet???

astrosly

Rather interesting result for my most recent survey attempt that I didn't expect - I got some points for trying!
The_Portal_-_Red_Planet_Research_Panel_-_2017-06-16_18.44.07.png

Have they been listening to our complaints?!

RickyT84

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Out of the 10 surveys sent to over the last 30 days, I managed to complete 5 of them for a total of 850 points which was not bad. It was certainly much better than a couple of months ago when the success rate was much lower.

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I just had an offer to complete Project Line (about Internet access/plans for business) and after about 12 screens and 15 mins, I was "screened out". That's where one deserves a partial points credit, not just an e-ticket in some random draw...

0-Jun-17RPC_E4498A06Project LineNot a match0

drross

Established Member
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Silver
Flights
My Map
just did Project Security - successfully...grand total of 50 points...was actually quicker to complete than some surveys i've been screened out of

AFF on Air Podcast

• Indian Pacific & Other Epic Train Journeys – AIR027
    Sat, 11 Jan 2020 02:31:00 AEDT
      In this episode, we take a brief detour from the aviation discussion to talk about train travel! There's something nice - perhaps even romantic - about long-distance train ...
  • Status Runs – AIR026
    Sat, 14 Dec 2019 07:15:21 AEDT
      If you're a little bit short of the next airline status tier, a status run can get you over the line. In this episode, learn about the best status runs with Virgin Austral ...
  • British Airways Executive Club – AIR025
    Sat, 30 Nov 2019 22:53:26 AEDT
      Many Australians join Qantas Frequent Flyer by default. But even if you fly with Qantas regularly, you could benefit by using the British Airways Executive Club frequent f ...
  • Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...
  • HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RailMitra