Qantas Red Planet | Page 101 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Qantas Red Planet

ellen10

Established Member
AFF Supporter
It seems like I am off the Red Planet Radar at the moment. No offers.

rainbowgirl

Established Member
AFF Supporter
I just got booted out of goggle tracker. I said I'd never purchased contact lenses and that appears to be what they are interested in.

zig

Established Member
AFF Supporter
I have been screened out of the last 6 immediately on clicking the survey link.

AisleSeat

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Completed Project Conversation. It was about prepaid phone plans. Offered various phone plans/price points from providers. Optus and Boost had earning QF points in these hypothetical plans.

kelvedon

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Just completed Project Launch about Dell computers. They said 5 minutes for 50 points, and for once it really did only take 5 minutes ( actually probably 4)!

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map
Same as me @kelvedon - easy points. Can't say the same for Sprint Tracker (still showing resume but when clicking th message says one use only) and Project Schnitzel (booted out after a couple of questions but still showing greyed out "Take Part").

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map
Just completed Pawpaw Tracker (150 points for 15 mins on Qld Health). Had Project Schnitzel, after a couple of identifying questions, was bumped out when I said I share the shopping equally. 15 points for 3 mins work. Then Project Darwin about online shopping specifically eBay Plus. Lots of different screen with slightly different options. Got bored and went random. Got 150 points for 15+ mins of boring screens full of options that I don't care a jot about .

Last edited:

rainbowgirl

Established Member
AFF Supporter
I've been busy over the last few days so haven't had a chance to answer 2 surveys. One had closed before I got to it so I missed out on the reject points. The other wouldn't connect to the right survey and I got the reject points. The survey was Project Conversation from Lightspeed Research. I always seem to get rejected from their surveys before I even get to them, regardless of how quickly I respond. @QF WP did you have to put in your date of birth before being connected to Project Conversation.

rainbowgirl

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Ooops, I was supposed to alert @AisleSeat about Project Conversation.

@QF WP sorry about that. By the way, my strategy would be to say I am the Primary Shopper for surveys like that. You know enough about your household shopping needs to complete any of the surveys in my opinion.

AisleSeat

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Ooops, I was supposed to alert @AisleSeat about Project Conversation.

@QF WP sorry about that. By the way, my strategy would be to say I am the Primary Shopper for surveys like that. You know enough about your household shopping needs to complete any of the surveys in my opinion.
Oh, I can't remember if I had to put my age in for that one. Probably though.

Silvia

I've been having a few that I've opened and marked as error.
I answered Beauty Tracker yesterday, very easy 100 pts.

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map
That's alright @rainbowgirl because you reminded me to go to Red Planet as I got Project Connectivity. Up to 20 mins for 200 points. About "premium" cars and buying decisions using a number of carmakers. Very easy having to click and drag carmakers names on a line. Bang on 20 mins

Also, Sprint Tracker was still there sitting in "Resume" mode. I clicked on it again and it said the usual blurb: "Thank you....here's 15 points". Happy to take them, as it had been frozen for over a week. Was doing my head in having it sit there staring at me...

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map
Just got another offer - Project Conversation which was all about telecommunication providers. Got through about 10 Q's and kicked out with 15 points - but only took 4 mins versus the 15 it would have for 150 points.

kelvedon

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Just got booted out of project case, not in the legal profession (wanted their views on cyber security), and Empire B, business dealings with government agencies.

ellen10

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Just got booted out of my first survey for weeks after O put in my date of birth. Didn't fit the criteria.

AFF on Air Podcast

• “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...
  • Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...
  • Are Loyalty Programs a Scam? – AIR020
    Sat, 21 Sep 2019 08:36:18 AEST
      The ACCC recently released a damning draft report into Australian loyalty schemes, calling out practices that it says may shock consumers and putting loyalty program opera ...
  • Air Chathams – AIR019
    Sat, 07 Sep 2019 16:41:06 AEST
      With less than two weeks until the upcoming Qantas Frequent Flyer changes, now is the time to make any last-minute Classic Flight Reward bookings! In this episode, Matt ch ...
  • Project Sunrise – AIR018
    Sat, 24 Aug 2019 16:12:31 AEST
      Later this year, Qantas will decide which aircraft it will use to operate non-stop flights from the east coast of Australia to London and New York - a feat it aims to achi ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonworrie