Qantas Quick Check | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Qantas Quick Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Just wondering if anyone knows when you will be able to check-in at Brisbane Domestic airport with baggage using Quick Check?? :roll:

I understand, according to the Qantas website, that Quick Check is available for use in BNE only if you have hand luggage.

QF WP

Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map
Nick, quite a number of us are waiting for it in BNE :roll: but not holding our breath. I've used QuickCheck without bags, but will use it in SYD and MEL in the next 2 weeks with bags...

Nick

I'm travelling to BNE over the Australia Day long weekend next year, going up on QF25 and then returning on a domestic flight so I want to try it then. Hopefully they should have it in by then :roll:

Be sure to report on your trip Lindsay and using Quick Check.

For those who have used it, what is it like??

shyguy

Just used QuickCheck at MEL airport.

GREAT

Skipped the absolutely massive queues for both Qclub and economy check-ins (no one using the QuickCheck). The checkin person checked my baggae through and I did the rest. Saved at least 30mins in the check-in queue.

More time to enjoy the lovely Chivas Regal in the Mel QClub.

Bring on more QuickCheck!!!

QF WP

Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map
Easy shyguy - bring on more flying for you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Choosing a Rewards Program – AIR017
    Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:32:24 AEST
      If you’re new to the world of frequent flyer points – or moving to a new country – it can be difficult to know where to start. In this episode, Matt discusses the con ...
  • Travel Insurance – AIR016
    Sat, 27 Jul 2019 07:34:12 AEST
      They say that if you can’t afford travel insurance, you can’t afford to travel! In this episode, Matt chats to James Green about the importance of travel insurance, and ...
  • The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tim_golfer2