Question - Qantas Premier Platinum - Statement period dates? | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Question Qantas Premier Platinum - Statement period dates?

tdimdad

A really simple question: what's the statement period for Qantas Premier Platinum, please? Would that be from the 1st of the month, N'th business day of the month (as many cards are) or by the card anniversary date? I'm attempting to prepare the spend timed accordingly so I get all six months covered for the bonus points.

ksthommo

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Silver
My last statement date was 12/01/2020. Not sure how the statement period dates are
worked out.

ramamba

Intern
Just had my first statement, it was issued on anniversary of card approval. Wasn't a surprise to me as i called them after activating to confirm what the statement date was on my account. Recommend you do the same.

kookaburra75

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map
Just had my first statement, it was issued on anniversary of card approval. Wasn't a surprise to me as i called them after activating to confirm what the statement date was on my account. Recommend you do the same.
Same here, it's the 18th of the month

tdimdad

Thanks, all! That's one good way for them to ensure you'll spread your spend evenly, especially if you're interested in any sign-up bonus points. Having, say, a week long first statement period would allow you to meet the full spend criteria in less than six months, so it makes sense to Citibank to stretch them out.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beryl Towney