Qantas poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

straitman

Enthusiast
Moderator
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
17,931
Points
855
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
wallacej said:
You read my mind... I will have to hunt for the info on these meetings... but I know if I wait for a mintue or two, they will magically appear in the post right under this one....:)
:D

Genius :!: :rolleyes:
 

straitman

Enthusiast
Moderator
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
17,931
Points
855
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
wallacej said:
Thankyou - it will be strange to meet the faces on the other end of the keyboard.... (maybe):D

Are you saying that AFF & FT members have strange faces :?: :shock:
 

littl_flier

Active Member
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
906
Points
0
straitman said:
Are you saying that AFF & FT members have strange faces :?: :shock:
:D :p :D It will be nice to meet each other. I've never been to one of these but from all reports, its a great time and people from all backgrounds and ages can come together and have a great time with a common interest at hand.

Oh dear, apparently my Psychology teacher has brain washed me as well. :oops:

EDIT: I'll refrain from the urge to reply in the other above forementioned thread which declared me addicted (Straitman!)
 

straitman

Enthusiast
Moderator
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
17,931
Points
855
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
littl_flier said:
:D :p :D It will be nice to meet each other. I've never been to one of these but from all reports, its a great time and people from all backgrounds and ages can come together and have a great time with a common interest at hand.

Oh dear, apparently my Psychology teacher has brain washed me as well. :oops:

littl_flier
I've been to the last two OzFests, am looking forward to next year in Hobart and I'm trucking off to Queenstown in November. I've found that the AFF & FT people are a really great bunch of people. A little different maybe, but....just kidding :!:

You will enjoy yourself......that's an order:oops:
 

Mwenenzi

Established Member
Joined
May 17, 2006
Messages
1,833
Solutions
1
Points
425
Qantas
Silver Club
straitman said:
Are you saying that AFF & FT members have strange faces :?: :shock:
Hey some people even have two faces (different names for different places) :p

Another meeting is coming up in Melbourne (AU) - Jan 08 - FlyerTalk Forums to discuss this and that.

Back on topic. Have a poster but won't be putting on the office wall
 
Last edited:

straitman

Enthusiast
Moderator
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
17,931
Points
855
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
Mwenenzi said:
Hey some people even have two faces (different names for different places) :p

Another meeting is coming up in Melbourne (AU) - Jan 08 - FlyerTalk Forums to discuss this and that.

Back on topic. Have a poster but won't be putting on the office wall
Mwenenzi,

Thanks as I'd missed that one previously. I've already dobbed myself in as a probable. :cool:
 

Mwenenzi

Established Member
Joined
May 17, 2006
Messages
1,833
Solutions
1
Points
425
Qantas
Silver Club
straitman said:
I've already dobbed myself in as a probable. :cool:
Ahh ! People will get to know your 2 faces.
 

oz_mark

Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 30, 2002
Messages
19,393
Solutions
6
Points
1,440
Mwenenzi said:
Hey some people even have two faces (different names for different places) :p

Goodness. Who would do something like that?
 
Transform your lounge room (or any indoor space) into your own private movie theatre in just a few seconds.

Our Mini Pocket Projector is small, light and easily transportable. A must have!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

JohnK

Veteran Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
43,731
Points
3,070
straitman said:
littl_flier
I've been to the last two OzFests, am looking forward to next year in Hobart and I'm trucking off to Queenstown in November.
Defected to the darkside. Flying Jetstar across the pond. :shock:

oz_mark said:
Goodness. Who would do something like that?
Hmmm.... At least 6 without even trying to think too hard.
 

Mwenenzi

Established Member
Joined
May 17, 2006
Messages
1,833
Solutions
1
Points
425
Qantas
Silver Club
Back on topic the poster is in the Australian newspaper this morning
(and I only have one name!)
 

straitman

Enthusiast
Moderator
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
17,931
Points
855
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
JohnK said:
Defected to the darkside. Flying Jetstar across the pond. :shock:

It's called living life on the edge. :rolleyes: :cool: :oops: :oops:

.... and in reality 4 hrs in economy, with insufficient leg room, is bad no matter what name is painted on the exterior of the aircraft :!:
 

JohnK

Veteran Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
43,731
Points
3,070
straitman said:
.... and in reality 4 hrs in economy, with insufficient leg room, is bad no matter what name is painted on the exterior of the aircraft :!:
Not when the airline is QF and you have exit row allocated for the flight across the pond.

Getting back from the pond will be a slight hassle flying Jetconnect WLG-SYD on a 737. Didn't really have much choice as the prices and availability from AKL/CHC-SYD were woeful.
 

straitman

Enthusiast
Moderator
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
17,931
Points
855
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
JohnK said:
Not when the airline is QF and you have exit row allocated for the flight across the pond.

Getting back from the pond will be a slight hassle flying Jetconnect WLG-SYD on a 737. Didn't really have much choice as the prices and availability from AKL/CHC-SYD were woeful.

It was actually the 737 I was thinking of and without considering the exit row. :cool:
 

JohnK

Veteran Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
43,731
Points
3,070
I guess it really doesn't matter who we fly with across the pond as long as we get there and back safely and hassle free.

My routing is a little more complex than your direct routing. I am going SYD-AKL-CHC-ZQN-CHC-AKL-WLG-SYD. I will be in ZQN Friday and Saturaday night and I have 1 night in CHC before and after.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top