Qantas Points Club Discussion

Titanium Shirley, can't be a run of mill card that anyone can grab just by applying otherwise what's the point.... Just hand the benefit to every QF member.
It probably will be something less obtainable (or for a hefty fee) but keep in mind that many got to PC with a single decent CC sign up bonus and a few odds and sods.
 
Thanks to the HSBC exit situation, have just applied & been approved for a St George Qantas Amplify Visa Signature card, to go with my AmEx QF Ultimate, and replace my HSBC Premier MC (St George also has my mortgage after HSBC gives it up). Now, thanks to the 90K SUB with the Visa, I think I might actually make PC+ again, before December 8th 🤓
You're cutting things fine, I didn't get the bonus points after my 1st statement period last month despite qualifying, I'm expecting after 2nd statement.
 
You're cutting things fine, I didn't get the bonus points after my 1st statement period last month despite qualifying, I'm expecting after 2nd statement.
You got the same card & promo? Yeah, we'll see. I should be able to qualify quite quickly once the cards arrive (need to switch some card direct debits temporarily from AmEx). I wasn't originally going for PC+, and have already hit PC, about month into the new member year. Handy if I can hit it for the 100SC rollover in Sep 2027, but otherwise not fussed.
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top