Qantas Platinum One experiences?

I'm not even close to attaining P1, but if there was some carrot like this it would be tempting.
From all accounts it doesn't sound worthwhile to go out of the way for P1 with personal spend.

If you’re smart about it, go for P1 every second year, it’s not much more than maintaining WP. And you can gift WP.

I mostly fly across the Pacific and award releases and upgrades are much easier on these routes. If you’re mostly a European traveller it’s much less valuable.
 
If you’re smart about it, go for P1 every second year, it’s not much more than maintaining WP. And you can gift WP.

I mostly fly across the Pacific and award releases and upgrades are much easier on these routes. If you’re mostly a European traveller it’s much less valuable.
I hadn't considered that, maybe something for next membership year, gifting WP and soft falling to WP the year after.
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top