Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Qantas Operator Assisted Award Bookings

Status
Not open for further replies.

josko

To my fellow flyers

Just thought I'd share with you my very positive experience using the Qantas operator assisted asissted award booking service.

After 3 days trolling unsuccessfully through the Q website for 2 business class award flights to Rome in June 2008 I finally gave up in disgust!

So what the heck...... I thought I'd ring the Q operator and try my luck.

I wanted a direct flight to London then onto Rome and nothing on the dates I wanted left from melbourne but a few did so from Sydney. Well Q threw in the domestic leg in business class for me and the missus from Melb to Sydney at no additional cost or points.

Needless to say i was most impressed

Well worth the $40 per ticket they charge, I'll never go back to manual search again.

cheers

Happy Josko:D

The Qantas Premier Platinum Card delivers up to 100k Qantas Points, 75 bonus Status Credits, complimentary lounge invitations and travel insurance. All this with a reduced first-year annual fee of $199.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

JohnK

Veteran Member
josko said:
Just thought I'd share with you my very positive experience using the Qantas operator assisted asissted award booking service.
I am glad you had a positive experience.

I have posted previously how they were very helpful and patient with me booking in April an economy RTW award utilising all 16 sectors and 5 stopovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lezzb0t

Currently Active Users