Qantas on board survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

burrco

On today's flight from Wellington a survey was handed out - similar to the one on CX.

Is this something new or am I just late to the party? 15 were handed out - 3 or 4 in J and the rest down the back.

Questions about normal things: check in, lounge, departure, on board service, seat comfort, QFF and comparisons to other unnamed airlines.

kermatu

Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
I got one in business from Sydney to Singapore the other day. Filled out most of it but got tired / forgot by he end. It was very long.

Virgin Wines Australia Has Exceptional Red, White & Sparkling Wines On Offer. See Online. See Our Exclusive Wine Selections From Around Australia & Around The World. Shop Now! Advent Calendar 2021. Better Wines for Less. Cancel Anytime. No Membership Fees.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

marks

And I love how this is an anonymous survey. Just name your flight, date & seat details please.
With the attendant marking the form as well....

opusman

Solutions
Qantas seem to do endless surveys, they just don't act on any of the responses they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..