Qantas launches sale with unlimited fee free changes until 2022

Easy to install and operate, this 10 in 1 lens kit can be used on your Smartphone.

The kit includes a 198 degree fisheye lens, 0.63x wide angle lens, 15x Macro lens, a super wide angle lens, 0.36X , 2x telephoto lens , Kaleidoscope Lens plus a circular polariser lens, star filter lens, flow filter lens.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

texter

This change has been applied retroactively - past tickets issued before 08/02 are also eligible for the unlimited changes without change penalty.

I can confirm it is a broad change fee waiver. So you can re-route, change dates, etc. You can even exchange it for international (but you lose the GST already paid).
I have a ticket with city pair that I want to change (both destination and date). Is it still true that you can do that change fee free? Do I get a voucher or do I have to reticket straight away?

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andygfee

Currently Active Users