Qantas First Class Seat Preferences

Status
Not open for further replies.

gene

My wife and I have First Class Seats 4 E & F on LA Sydney LA( Qantas 008 and 107) The airplane is the Boeing 747-400. In looking at at Airline Portal for Insider Information on Airline Seats and Finding the Best Legroom, Recline and Locations on Your Next Airline Flight it appears that seats 4 E & F may be very very close to the single seats on each side (4 A & K) Would First Class seats 2 E & F be better choices? We have not flown this flight and would sincerely appreciate the input of those who have. Thank you.

SF&

gene said:
My wife and I have First Class Seats 4 E & F on LA Sydney LA( Qantas 008 and 107) The airplane is the Boeing 747-400. In looking at at Airline Portal for Insider Information on Airline Seats and Finding the Best Legroom, Recline and Locations on Your Next Airline Flight it appears that seats 4 E & F may be very very close to the single seats on each side (4 A & K) Would First Class seats 2 E & F be better choices? We have not flown this flight and would sincerely appreciate the input of those who have. Thank you.

both similar i'd say flew 1K and 1A both i was alone tough you may have more room to stand up in front of 2E & 2F theirs plenty of room as much as you are going to get anyway!!

Easy to install and operate, this 10 in 1 lens kit can be used on your Smartphone.

The kit includes a 198 degree fisheye lens, 0.63x wide angle lens, 15x Macro lens, a super wide angle lens, 0.36X , 2x telephoto lens , Kaleidoscope Lens plus a circular polariser lens, star filter lens, flow filter lens.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Kiwi Flyer

Welcome to AFF gene :)

I wouldn't worry - the seats aren't that close together.

Yada Yada

Established Member
There is more space between the centre seats and the window seats in row 3, but it's all good in F.

simongr

Enthusiast
Its true that it is all good in F. However I did find that a window seat was better than an aisle seat on CX and a window seat towards the back was better too. That gave me more space on my right hand side.

rhjames

Seats 1A and K have difficult access to overhead storage. You have to almost stand on anyone lying down in E of F to get to the lockers. When flying alone I prefer 2 or 3 windows. I've never flown 1st class with anyone else, but would suggest 2 or 3 E/F are best. I've never sat in 4 - my recollection is that there's plenty of room anywhere.

Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.