Qantas FF meeting brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALH

Established Member
Hurt. Confused. Considering what I do to get us both to Platinum each year!

Last edited:

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Platinum
what about a report on what actually was spoken about in the soiree?? maybe you'll be sober enough tomorrow?? :D ;)

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Okay, I'll guess drross in middle and I know you on the right GPH. Going for 3/3, Mr Orange on the left??

D

Deleted member

what about a report on what actually was spoken about in the soiree?? maybe you'll be sober enough tomorrow?? :D ;)

I had a chat with Lesley before the speeches. She told me it wasn't a feed back session per se , more of a meet and greet, and yes a broad range of people to meet and chat to. But not like the more structured AFF rock pool lunches. This was a nice evening, with some people we know,and some we don't.
I think our lot had a great time. In fact I suspect some are still having a great time

Status
Not open for further replies.