Qantas / Emirates tie up (Partnership inc. Codeshare, Status)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

oz_mark

Enthusiast
Re: "Qantas was plum for us"

Anyone got any ideas when we should expect trans tasman codeshares to commence? I note in this article there is mention of an application to IASC to vary the traffic rights Qantas moves on Tasman, details plans with Emirates | Global Travel Media. Should we assume it's not far off?

Submissions on the matter to the IASC were due to be made by last Friday.

No dates for the final determination etc are published, so it is probably just a wait and see matter at the moment.

MarcB

Re: "Qantas was plum for us"

Submissions on the matter to the IASC were due to be made by last Friday.

No dates for the final determination etc are published, so it is probably just a wait and see matter at the moment.

Thanks. Any guesses on network shakeups? I am guessing the AM QF-AKL Brisbane service will be rolled into the non-flexible A380. Capacity would be similar I suspect, but it avoids the double-up and allows the QF plane to be redeployed.

Status
Not open for further replies.