Qantas domestic economy meals

QF837 - DRW - MEL

Two options on this early morning flight. One a frittata with chicken sausage or the continental option.
The smell of the frittata was awful. Filled the plane.
As a result I chose the continental option…

View attachment 522212
I do like this yoghurt - had it on SYD - DRW a couple of weeks ago.
 
QF837 - DRW - MEL

Two options on this early morning flight. One a frittata with chicken sausage or the continental option.
The smell of the frittata was awful. Filled the plane.
As a result I chose the continental option…

View attachment 522212
To be honest I thought that you would have had more food for a flight that length
 
QF471 SYD-MEL 5:20pm

A snack consisting 5 slices of cheese and 5 crackers.

Crew were at least clued in when it came to those wanting a second round of drinks.
 
QF471 SYD-MEL 5:20pm

A snack consisting 5 slices of cheese and 5 crackers.

Crew were at least clued in when it came to those wanting a second round of drinks.
I noticed that too… we used to get the 3-compartment snacks with cheese, crackers and dip, or nuts, or a variation of those three. Last time it was just the cheese and crackers! Same I think as QFi economy with the main meal service?

Dunno whether that’s temporary or not.

If it wasn’t for economy plus I’d be snagging a seat in the last row to get seconds!
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top