I do like this yoghurt - had it on SYD - DRW a couple of weeks ago.QF837 - DRW - MEL
Two options on this early morning flight. One a frittata with chicken sausage or the continental option.
The smell of the frittata was awful. Filled the plane.
As a result I chose the continental option…
View attachment 522212
To be honest I thought that you would have had more food for a flight that lengthQF837 - DRW - MEL
Two options on this early morning flight. One a frittata with chicken sausage or the continental option.
The smell of the frittata was awful. Filled the plane.
As a result I chose the continental option…
View attachment 522212
AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements
At least 4 dumplings are filling for a 2 hr flight…QF610 Mel-BNE scheduled dep. 9:15am
Chicken dumplings and a Lindt ball for the mid morning snack. Seemed a bit of an odd choice given the time of the day. The dumplings were pretty good.
View attachment 524261View attachment 524262
