Qantas Cash [ID check available at PO's from Tue 16th July]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzard

Commencing Tuesday you can go to a Post Office with your QFF Card do an ID check and use your card as a travel card.
I am wondering how many members are going to use their QFF card as a travel money card and how good a product (exchange rate, acceptance etc) this will be :?:

Application forms will become available via the Qantas Cash website from 16th July.

re: Qantas Cash ID check available at PO

Is this the same "new card" that many of us were invited to recieve early (with chip), or current general qff members card?

Any info on rules, fees (ie: cashout, monthly fees)...

re: Qantas Cash ID check available at PO

Is this the same "new card" that many of us were invited to recieve early (with chip), or current general qff members card?

Any info on rules, fees (ie: cashout, monthly fees)...

I wish I knew the answers to your questions. I assume it is the "invite" card. Hopefully somebody else might know a bit more.

Re: Qantas Cash ID check available at PO

Interesting, will need to receive my card before I can head to a post office... and nothing in my mailbox today :(

So I might actually get my white P1 card before I drop to lowly WP...

Curious about this but for my upcoming SEA trip however the currencies on offer did not look that useful for my destinations. So I am waiting for my new 28 Degrees Card. I think this will make me a bona fide AFFer.

Interesting, will need to receive my card before I can head to a post office... and nothing in my mailbox today :(

Mine arrived in the post this morning, so yours can't be far away!

That is good news - did you sign up for the pre-notification thing?

Mine arrived in the post this morning, so yours can't be far away!

Interesting. I responded to the early invitation, so maybe mine will be there when I get home.

Interesting. I responded to the early invitation, so maybe mine will be there when I get home.

When I say my card arrived, I meant the old one. It's the same as the other one but it is darker for some reason.

I got an email about a new card coming sometime. Not quite the same as getring a card :):)

I got excited when I received an email today, until I read that I'll be receiving my card in September :(

I got the email 15 minutes ago.

Dear Yongkang
Exciting news! The arrival of your new Qantas Frequent Flyer membership card is drawing closer. Yours will land in your letterbox in September. To ensure you receive your new card, please verify that the name and address details we have for you are correct.

If you confirm or update your details by 11 August 2013, you'll automatically be entered into the draw for a chance to win one of three $15,000 Qantas Holidays vouchers.*

I got the email 15 minutes ago.

Dear Yongkang
Exciting news! The arrival of your new Qantas Frequent Flyer membership card is drawing closer. Yours will land in your letterbox in September. To ensure you receive your new card, please verify that the name and address details we have for you are correct.

If you confirm or update your details by 11 August 2013, you'll automatically be entered into the draw for a chance to win one of three $15,000 Qantas Holidays vouchers.*

Got almost the same email 20mins ago, except the September part is showing "in the coming months"...

Got the email and confirmed my address, again!

Was hoping I'd have the card before I next head to LRE for the QFM 25th anniversary, alas, for my birthday might have to do.

I expect that the september thing is for those with qualification dates of 30 Sep (remember that QFF got a lot of new members in Sep 2001) - sadly for me that means a WP rather than P1 card :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back