Problem posting to Virgin Blue Forum

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by SIA1A, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. SIA1A

SIA1A Member

May 23, 2007
    Guys,

I'm new around here.

I tried to start a new thread in the Virgin Blue part of this forum but so far it had not appeared. Is this normal?

Apologies for asking this probably simple question but I have tried to find the operating rules for frequentflyer.com.au without success.

Is there an FAQ somewhere?

Thanks for your help.

2. NM

NM

Aug 27, 2004
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Welcome to AFF.

Yes this normal for new users. The system holds posts by new users until they have been reviewed by a moderator and approved before they appear. This is done to reduce the number of spam posts that have been appearing on AFF. The process certainly is working to reduce the spam.

I will go and check out your other posts and approve as appropriate.

3. SIA1A

SIA1A Member

May 23, 2007
    Thanks for explaining the rule.

Is there an FAQ somewhere that sets out the details about how the AFF forums work?

4. NM

NM

Aug 27, 2004
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    I am not aware of a FAQ. but it works pretty much like any other forum. And now that you have some posts under your belt, the system does not send your posts for "moderation" before being visible.

Take some time to read through some of the forums and you will get the idea of how this place works. The main things to avid in posts are advertising of commercial products/services (spam), personal attacks against other members, profanities, slander etc. Such things will either be edited or removed by moderators or Admin.