Primary and Secondary FF number

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertz

Hi All

Not sure if my FF goggles are getting blurry, but was there post explaining how to have multiple FF numbers on a per sector flight?

Flying from (AA) ATL-DFW-LAX on a non earning (QF) class. So I wanted to add my AA number (Primary) but also have my QF number (Secondary) in there for status. Its really only for the pre-boarding, so its not a biggy.
But then I have a QF Flight LAX-BNE in non earning AA class (So no G/P challenge) :( , so then I need to have no AA FF in there.

From reading around, CheckMyTrip should have something like.

Frequent flyer: American Airlines - AA******
American Airlines - QF******
Qantas Airways - QF******

Is that correct?? So the first AA is for the points and the second is for the status.

Bit of a side issue is QF got me the PNR from the AA record locator, but for some reason it doesn't have the ATL-DFW flight on there. So im not sure if the QF PNR is going to be used at all until I hit the QF flight. Which would mean the process needs has to work with AA system, rather than just the QF Amadeus PNR like checkmytrip.

Thanks
Rob

AMX001595_Travel-Insider_1100x260

robertz

Wouldnt you know it. As soon as I hit the "Post button" the handy "Similar Threads" had the post I was looking for.... Nice work with the new forum software..

Please post if there is anything specific I need to know. (besides what's in OZMal "Adding a secondary FF number to booking" or the 2 FT treads...
Geez, my goggles must have been foggy.... :oops:

Rob

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.