Police hunt Virgin stink bomber

Discussion in 'Virgin Australia Velocity' started by Yada Yada, May 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. Yada Yada

Yada Yada Established Member

Dec 6, 2004
    1F
    The things people do! :shock:

2. MetroAir

MetroAir Guest

Shame really the world has come to this (serious charges).

Gone are the days of 1st form kids letting off stink bombs in the bus (not NM's bus of course!) after science class obviously :cool:

Not condoning it, it would have been pretty unpleasant to be stuck in there for 15 mins or so with the smell off rotten eggs.

3. NM

NM

Aug 27, 2004
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    No, those days are not gone :shock:. It all depends on what was on the breakfast menu :rolleyes:. The number of time I hear "Daaaaad, wind down the window ... now. I need fresh air back here :!:" is amazing.

4. serfty

Nov 16, 2004
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    SO, you have 'lectric windows with the C-Lock engaged :idea:

At least you can control that with little problem; what about the "Daaad, I feel Sick ...". :shock:

5. NM

NM

Aug 27, 2004
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Actually, if you note the NM B*s image, you will notice that the rear windows do not go down. But the two front windws do allow entry of a sufficient flow of fresh air to "flush" out the problems, especially with the rear vents open (yes, controlled from the drivers position).
    Been very luck in that regard. But on long trips we seem to be making constant bio-breaks :shock:.

6. Kiwi Flyer

Kiwi Flyer Senior Member

Sep 24, 2004
    The were a couple of people on the train the other day discussing stink bombs a bit too loudly. All the pax nearby watched them closely until they got off.

7. Platy

Platy Guest