Platinum One Gift | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Platinum One Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

civinod

Hi All,

Received a boxed set of paperback books from Qantas today.

"Stories for every Journey"

A set of 10 books by contemporary Australian authors at various size to correspond to the various places they fly around the world.

Nicely presented and one of those corporate gifts that is actually useable.

Good job Qantas.

Thank you

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

danny09

Flights
My Map
Sweet gift. Xmas gift? Last 2 years havent recieved anything.

But would love this gift :)

ketsuzei

Established Member
would love this gift :)
Likewise. I think this or something similar was handed out at one of the gatherings I missed. I liked the idea of different-length stories for different-length journeys.

samh004

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Likewise. I think this or something similar was handed out at one of the gatherings I missed. I liked the idea of different-length stories for different-length journeys.
I got this at the lunch held earlier in the year in SYD... if they give me another I might have to re-gift it!

It's a heavy gift, I'd be more than fine if they wanted to save the postage cost and just provide a new white card for next year instead, they're much lighter :p

Status
Not open for further replies.