Platinum Charge Personal more supplementary cards?

daft009

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Silver
I've maxed out the number of supps allowed, thinking of paying extra A.F to add more supps.

Anyone know the extra fee/person please?

haha oops missed that.
hmm, perhaps worth paying for 1 more, will take it the business charge card A.F but better lounge acess perks with the personal card

Hi @daft009 - been a while - I had a similar need and rang AMEX who said that 4 supps is the max and you couldn't pay for extra --- when I look at thatsthatmattressman's post, the AMEX info seems contradictory - it says $700 per additional card BUT also 4 extra cards max?

I assume you're probably wanting to add the supps for the Plat Charge benefits more so than the points? If it's just the latter, you could always add different supps to the free Platinum Reserve companion card (which has limited benefits like Hilton Silver, 2x Amex lounge passes per year per Reserve account, as well as 1x Priority Pass account with two yearly visits, but which might have to be in the name of the primary cardholder only, haven't checked the fine print), and where points from any Plat Reserve spend can be combined into your main Ascent Premium account from the Plat Charge. It's one way of giving cards to up to 8 other people (4 from Plat Charge, plus 4 from Plat Reserve) without paying a second card annual fee or any supp card annual fees.

Thanks very much - yes, it's for the Plat Charge benefits, rather than the points (fyi - the PP account on Plat Reserve is in the Primary card holder's name)

so I rang today and got quoted $400pa extra for another supp, which I've taken up.
lets see what the statement shows

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back