Answered - Platinum Business Card - Supplementary Card | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Answered Platinum Business Card - Supplementary Card

Mr Bios

Flights
My Map
Hi

Can someone confirm if the Platinum Business Card - Supplementary Cards get the Hotel Elite status as well ?
.eg so all the employees get their own "Gold" membership with Marriott/Hilton etc

Thanks
B

samh004

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Not that I can find words to the effect, but like the personal Platinum Charge I am pretty sure you can assign a complimentary elite status to a supplementary card instead of to yourself, but there's only 1 per membership. Think about it, with a primary card and 99 supplementary cards, do you think they'd give out 100 Hilton Gold memberships?

potm

With the personal charge, you create an online amex account for each sup card and each sup holder gets their own signup for hotel statuses.
I’m not sure how the business version works though.

samh004

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
With the personal charge, you create an online amex account for each sup card and each sup holder gets their own signup for hotel statuses.
I’m not sure how the business version works though.
I was under the impression only one cardholder could take each hotel elite benefit – is this not the case? For instance, can my partner and I both take a Hilton Gold membership?

potm

I was under the impression only one cardholder could take each hotel elite benefit – is this not the case? For instance, can my partner and I both take a Hilton Gold membership?
Yes, it is only accor plus that is limited to main cardholder. Priority pass is done over the phone and is limited to main and one sup.

samh004

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Yes, it is only accor plus that is limited to main cardholder. Priority pass is done over the phone and is limited to main and one sup.
Thanks for the tip!

Partner will be so thrilled when I sign him up to hotel programs he'll probably never use.

daft009

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
so can anyone confirm if business plat charge guys get plaza premium and/or amex lounge (not just in AU) access please?

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex2211