Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Perth to get A380

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
With the QF diversions recently, maybe EK thought QF were considering making scheduled stops and are getting in first! :)

Good to see, though.

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

dk4

Established Member
You can just make out where I think the A380 gate is, in the centre of the picture (just left of the control tower), between the old International section of T1, and the new Virgin domestic pier being built on the right.

dk4

Established Member
Given the proximity of the EK lounge (if that is the new A380 gate), presumably EK will have direct from lounge boarding like they do in BNE?

Daver6

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
The AusBT article made mention of the current aircraft servicing Perth only having angled business class seats. Is that really the case?

roncritch

Emirates starts A 3809 service on 1 May

Emirates will commence long awaited A 380 service to Perth.

"Emirates' commitment underscores its faith in the growth of Perth as a global destination." the article says.

It's a pity on 2 fronts...I wish Qantas could have the same faith, and it is starting a month late for my trip to Dublin:(

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/25780428/emirates-brings-a380-to-wa/

Last edited:

danny09

Flights
My Map
Re: Emirates starts Perth A 380 service on 1 May

Am looking forward to booking this flight! One thing I can't wait to do is the A380 outa PER!

ashleyn

Established Member
Flights
My Map
I used to be the only person in Perth who had never been to Bali (by choice), now it seems I'm the only one never to have flown in an A380. And with 15 flights booked for 2015 and not an A380 in sight, I might never get on one.

Reggie

Established Member
I used to be the only person in Perth who had never been to Bali (by choice), now it seems I'm the only one never to have flown in an A380. And with 15 flights booked for 2015 and not an A380 in sight, I might never get on one.
I also have never been to Bali. However I have flown the A380 many times.

jukebox333

It could be worse. Those 15 flights could be to Bali.

clazman

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Never been to Bali...and until J seats are offered rather go else where .... never been on a A380 either ....

Princess Fiona

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
Just thinking out loud here but is PER a valid transit on SYD/MEL-LHR ?
Might be worth thinking about for Classic Awards if it is (I'm guessing its isn't though :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khoobh16