Perth - Singapore now 66% more points

Discussion in 'Qantas Frequent Flyer Program' started by fiscal, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. fiscal

fiscal Member

Jun 25, 2002
    I am rather disappointed that QF have decided to discriminate against the west coast by raising the cost of travel to singapore from 30000 points to 50000 points - a massive 66% increase in points. Also I tried to redeem points for travel any time between Dec 05 and April 06 before the deadline and no award flights were left that could get me back in less than 7 days - thats 4 months of coverage.

You just can't win. I will now have to wait for months until the award seats used up in the rush, all pass and new ones become available.

Tony :(

2. danielh

danielh Member

Dec 5, 2003
    You could have gotten some really lousy award seats with large time difference and did a change date for the award ticket to any new ones that popped up the following few months.

If you are Silver of higher this will cost you nothing but otherwise 2,500 points.

It's all water under the bridge now anyway.

Regards
    Daniel