PER to MEL in J - dreamtime?

Discussion in 'Qantas Frequent Flyer Program' started by aus_flyer, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. aus_flyer

aus_flyer Established Member

Feb 15, 2005
    Brisbane
    I'm flying PER to MEL in J in a couple of weeks and I wanted to check which aircraft have the dreamtime seats?

Are the 767s the only ones?

I would certainly prefer a dreamtime seat over a millenium seat.

2. Wunala Dreaming

Mar 14, 2006
    Brisbane
    It's far too hard to predict...

Could either be a Dreamtime or Millennium configured 767-300. Domestically there are more aircraft changes which makes it harder to predict. Domestically it's harder to determine what plane you'll get, unlike when you fly international.

Only way is to actually walk up to the aircraft and check registration before boarding.

Regards

3. Reggie

Reggie Established Member

Mar 20, 2006
    Manchester
    Ok, I finally have to ask the question. Can someone give a brief description of the difference in the Dreamtime and Millennium seats in J, I have flown in many differnt J seats on Qantas but have no idea which is which

4. aus_flyer

Feb 15, 2005
    Brisbane
    Reggie, millenium seats are the standard domestic business seats.
    Dreamtime seats are the old international seats that pop up occasionally on domestic legs (now that many of the 767s that used to be international, are now being used domestically).
    Dreamtime seats, are in my opinion, much better. Better recline, more comfortable and more leg room.

5. Reggie

Reggie Established Member

Mar 20, 2006
    Manchester
    odoherty,

Are the dreamtime seats the ones with the video monitors between the seats. And the millenium ones have the screens on the bulk heads?

6. aus_flyer

Feb 15, 2005
    Brisbane
    Yes

7. Yada Yada

Yada Yada Established Member

Dec 6, 2004
    1F
    Did you say recline? :shock: