payment options

Status
Not open for further replies.

baswitzer

Intern
what are the payment options for these cards? finding info on the amex website on how to pay is a little bit tricky. i have a new card but no new statement with the details and i want to pay as i go.

5 different ways of paying.

1) B-Pay. My B-Pay Biller Code is 5082, but this could change for different types of cards. Your account number is your card number.
2) Australia Post/Australia Post billpay. Code 0886, account number is your card number. Code could change for different types of cards.
3). Direct Debit. Need to set it up with Amex.
4) Cheque. Post it off to Amex.
5) In person @ Amex or Post OFfice or Suncorp. A handling fee may apply ($2)

I use Bpay. I set them up as a regular biller in NAB and I can just click on it every month and put in how much I am paying and it hits my Amex account usually within 24-48 hours.

baswitzer said:
i have a new card but no new statement with the details and i want to pay as i go.
I am sure you have your reasons but assuming you pay the balance off in full every month why not wait for the statement to arrive and then you have around 20 days top pay off the balance. Wouldn't the money be better off in your pocket until the statement is required to be paid?

Perhaps baswitzer is hoping to keep on top of usage of the card.

For some, with a weekly pay packet it's easier to keep track of and, pay as one goes.

I know i often randomly pay my Amex during the month as i am not home that often and just make sure i do it between trips, i hate the way Amex shows the current balance, its teriible, all the banks do it much much better !

E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back