Passport Check on Eurostar (Paris-London) | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Passport Check on Eurostar (Paris-London)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogo419

Flights
My Map
Flying into Paris next week. Have one night there and am then catching the Eurostar to London. I am completing a short term study program in London and have to get a special stamp in my passport to show the host University when i register on the first day.

"request immigration permission as a "student visitor" (Copied from email from the university)

Just wanted to ask if there is an immigration check either in Paris before getting on the train or in London?

Hopefully someone on here can provide some advice.

Cheers

gogo

N860CR

Established Member
Flights
My Map
From memory it's in Paris. You walk through EU exit immigration and then immediately after is the UK point of entry.

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Aussie_flyer

Established Member
Thats correct. Uk immigration is done in Paris. Once your on the platform youre considered in the uk

samh004

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Conversely, when you leave the UK, it's a cursory glance at the passport (well for me anyway) and then you just walk straight off the platform in Paris. Head right for taxi's ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.