OzJet stuffs up summer time! | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

OzJet stuffs up summer time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

d15.in.oz

Anyone who has booked the "Norfolk Air" (branded), SYD-MEL Friday flights over Summer, is receiving emails with new flight times, (i.e. 11.20am departure, 12.50pm arrival.) as Oz Jet forgot to allow for daylight savings in their planning :oops: :D (Oh well, more time for breakfast at SYD T1 QF FLounge!)

futaris

AFF Supporter
Yep. Got that one too. Wonder if they'll actually arrive into SYD and depart at that time.

bigjobs

if that's the worst thing that happens this summer it will be a great summer:D

oz_mark

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
d15.in.oz said:
Anyone who has booked the "Norfolk Air" (branded), SYD-MEL Friday flights over Summer, is receiving emails with new flight times, (i.e. 11.20am departure, 12.50pm arrival.) as Oz Jet forgot to allow for daylight savings in their planning :oops: :D (Oh well, more time for breakfast at SYD T1 QF FLounge!)
Then of course there is the week at the end where there are proposals etc to extend daylight saving to the first Sunday in April. As I understand not law yet, but likely to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryder