"overpaid" points

Status
Not open for further replies.

pomjim

Intern
I joined up 3 months ago, and got the 5000 bonus points for doing so.

However, this month, they have given me the 5000 points again!

My question, can ANZ take back the points, even 'tho they are already transferred to my Qantas f/f account?

I expect their terms and conditions permit them to do almost anything they please. But if the points have already been spent/transfered then it will be a lot harder for them to do anything about it :wink: .

They may not be able to get it back from Qantas easily but they can put a negative amount against your accrued ANZ FF points. I had this done to me last month when money from a Qantas flight I cancelled came back. The points I got for spending the money in the first place had already been credited to my Qantas FF account but I had a negative 480 points to accrue before I got into positive territory again. :)

Regards
Daniel

Thanks!

So, as it stands, I have recieved 10,000 points for the joining fee, it may be worth cancelling the card if they decide to take them back in the way you suggest they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back