OT - No Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

NRMOZ

Is it me , or have all singatures disappeared from the thread?

I've checked my set up and though I can no longer find a Signature edit in my control panel; the set up still allows them to be shown or not shown; however I've set it to show to no avail...

Help?

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

AMX001595_Travel-Insider_1100x260

Dave Noble

NRMOZ said:
Is it me , or have all singatures disappeared from the thread?

I've checked my set up and though I can no longer find a Signature edit in my control panel; the set up still allows them to be shown or not shown; however I've set it to show to no avail...

Help?

If you have a non paid membership, then there is no facility to have a signature, though you should be able to see ones that are in use

Not everyone has signatures ; have a look at post 2 in http://www.frequentflyer.com.au/community/open-discussion/national-carrier-plans-next-air-7859.html and see whether you can see NMs signature. If so, it is working ok

Dave

kpc

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Status
Not open for further replies.