Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Origin of FF flights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniela

I first registered with AFF in Sydney. I know live in Prague, Czech Republic. Can I use my FF points for a flight that originates in Prague goping to anywhere in the world??

thadocta

Daniela said:
I first registered with AFF in Sydney. I know live in Prague, Czech Republic. Can I use my FF points for a flight that originates in Prague goping to anywhere in the world??
Depends - shouldn't be a major problem though. Which airline are your points with?

Dave

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Origin of points

Daniela, you said "I first registered with AFF in Sydney". Now by using this term AFF, do you mean "Australian Frequent Flyer" (this discussion group) or "Ansett Frequent Flyer" (the now very dead frequent flyer program here in Australia.

If you mean the former, thadocta's response is correct - which FF program are they in? If you mean the latter, say goodbye to the points...they're dead and don't look like being resurrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carsonjohn404