Organise your QFF and other Programs: Miletracker

Discussion in 'Travel Insider Tips' started by QF WP, Oct 23, 2004.

?

Do you use any programs to track your FF points

1. Not yet

100.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    I have always had trouble with keeping all my FF programs (with QF being my largest - keeping this thread on topic too :D ;) ) and worried that I would lose miles (like I did with my previous Hyatt membership which then timed out and I lost the accrued points).

When logging onto Flyertalk last night, I looked down to one section (MilesBuzz) and the latest topic caught my eye. After reading the entire thread, I downloaded the program.

This freeware program is just too good not to share with everybody here:

Miletracker
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

I downloaded it last night and can't believe how good it is. Never will you forget your paswords and not be able to access yours (and family/friends) multiple FF program data.

You can read my rave review on Page 3.

Do yourself a favour. To access the full thread, click here (initially program was in German, but along came the English version). Even better, the owner/deveoper is an FT'er who posts to the topic.

2. straitman

Apr 27, 2003
    SE Oz (Sale)
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Thanks Lindsay.

This looks to be absolutely perfect. (although I agree with your comments about AMEX)

:D :) :eek: 8) :lol: :wink:

3. NM

NM

Aug 27, 2004
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    I have an every growing Excel Spreadsheet to keep a track of things. Not as swish as some of the dedicated tools, but its always been available to me and I can extract the info I want.

And I use TravelPal on my Palm Pilot to keep my travel reservation information (flight details, hotel and car reservations) with me at all times. Its quite a neat Palm application. Also good for changing the Palm's clock to the local timezone of wherever I am, which is handy since my PP is also my alarm clock and diary.

4. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    I too have an ever growing Excel spreadsheet of every flight I have taken since 1987, but for current points balances summarised from all programs in one view, I love this new application.

Alas, my Palm is an old one (not colour) and I only use it when I travel...

5. NM

NM

Aug 27, 2004
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    I too have a very old Palm. Last year I upgraded from a Palm III/E to a Palm III/XE! But it has a diary with reminders (essential for me) and runs TravelPal very well. Solitaire is also ok on the mono screen :wink: .

6. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    My Palm is an m500, unfortunately can't tell any more than that...(you can tell i'm technologically challenged :oops: )