Opening up upgrade seats | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Opening up upgrade seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwak

Intern
Flights
My Map
Hi Guys,

I have seen some reference to this before.... I am on QF1 1st April C Class and want to upgrade to F. Can I ask for a seat to be made available for upgrade? I am QF Plat.

Thanks in advance...

Damien

jwak said:
I am on QF1 1st April C Class and want to upgrade to F. Can I ask for a seat to be made available for upgrade? I am QF Plat.
Log into the QFF website and go to Your Bookings. You can request an upgrade from there.

Dave Noble

jwak said:
Hi Guys,

I have seen some reference to this before.... I am on QF1 1st April C Class and want to upgrade to F. Can I ask for a seat to be made available for upgrade? I am QF Plat.

Thanks in advance...
No. No upgrades for international flights are confirmable in advance. As a Platinum member , when you add yourself to the waitlist, you will be towards the top of the queue behind any CL members that request an upgrade and any Platinum members that have requested an upgrade ahead of you. You will have priority over any Gold/Silvers/Nobodies that request one

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jebc