Opening up upgrade seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwak

Intern
Qantas
Platinum
Hi Guys,

I have seen some reference to this before.... I am on QF1 1st April C Class and want to upgrade to F. Can I ask for a seat to be made available for upgrade? I am QF Plat.

Thanks in advance...

Damien

jwak said:
I am on QF1 1st April C Class and want to upgrade to F. Can I ask for a seat to be made available for upgrade? I am QF Plat.

Log into the QFF website and go to Your Bookings. You can request an upgrade from there.

We've Increased Our Flying to 30 Destinations Across Australia. Book With Us Today. Change Your Flight, Fee-Free and As Often As You Like for Travel up to 30 Apr 22*. Contactless Check-in. Special Safety Protocols. New Cleaning Practices. Online Check-in.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Dave Noble

jwak said:
Hi Guys,

I have seen some reference to this before.... I am on QF1 1st April C Class and want to upgrade to F. Can I ask for a seat to be made available for upgrade? I am QF Plat.

Thanks in advance...

No. No upgrades for international flights are confirmable in advance. As a Platinum member , when you add yourself to the waitlist, you will be towards the top of the queue behind any CL members that request an upgrade and any Platinum members that have requested an upgrade ahead of you. You will have priority over any Gold/Silvers/Nobodies that request one

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..