Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

One World Interactive Map - missing

FlyingFiona

The Oneworld interactive map has been offline for months now - has anyone heard if it will be returning or why it's down? Perhaps there's an alternative site you know of that could be used instead?
Thanks!

Last edited:

Mattg

Solutions
Hi there, which map are you referring to specifically? Perhaps it could be down because of all the current flight disruptions, which mean many routes are not operating as normal at the moment?

As an alternative, Flight Connections has a pretty good interactive map which you can filter by alliance - Airline Route Maps - FlightConnections

FlyingFiona

Thanks for the link to an alternative route map, I look forward to using it.

The map I was specifically referring to was on the oneworld website - the page no longer exists and gives an error message if you try to access it through third party pages - such as the link on this QANTAS page: oneworld alliance | Qantas AU (under the heading "where can I travel").

Like you I suspected it is due to the current disruptions, however, I'd have expected them to redirect the link to a notification of explanation not just leave a dead link. So I thought I'd see what others might know... :)

Mattg

Solutions
It looks like you can still access the Oneworld Explorer booking tool if you click through to try to book a Oneworld round-the-world ticket. That doesn't quite have an interactive map, but if you try searching for flights it should show you Oneworld options between each city pair.

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

AIRwin

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
No World or New World

Community Statistics

Threads
Members