Official VA Lounge Function in CNS Tues 10 June | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Official VA Lounge Function in CNS Tues 10 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevrosmith

Established Member
I just received an invitation from VA to a Lounge Function in the new CNS Lounge for next Tuesday 10 June. Doesn't really provide too many details about the purpose or focus, though I guess it will be an opportunity to meet some VA staff and hear about their plans for CNS.

I won't be able to make it as I'm already out of town, though the invitation does ask for my "recommendation on invitations for any other key contacts in Cairns that may benefit from attending this function".

If there are any CNS-based VA people who'd like an invitation to the event, PM me your details and I can forward them back to VA. I'd possibly suggest providing your name, contact phone, email and any pertinent business details you may believe are important. My invite came with reference to the business-focussed Accelerate program. (I won't keep the info, I'll just pass it on for you.)

va invite.JPG

markis10

Veteran Member
Thanks for sharing, its good to see VA getting involved their customer base.

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I wonder if Annette (the BNE Lounge Goddess) is attending??

dfcatch would be interested in this...

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
dfcatch has been made aware and may be in contact kevrosmith. He just happens to be flying out to SYD that day and the timing is perfect...

kevrosmith

Established Member
dfcatch has been made aware and may be in contact kevrosmith. He just happens to be flying out to SYD that day and the timing is perfect...
Yeah, thanks QF WP. I sent him a PM also in case he missed it, knowing he'd be fairly interested in it. What with QF giving CNS the shaft more and more, it's probably a good move. I'm currently forwarding the email to a bunch of business contacts I have in CNS.

dfcatch

Established Member
I would be honored to allow VA to sponsor the beginning of the DYKWIA In-N-Out Run

CaviAck

Established Member
Qantas
Silver
Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map
I wonder if I'm able to join the festivities, I am after all a uni student and that invite does say universities on it. The fact I have an interview as part of my exams the following day may or may not affect things though lol.

ben_caunt

Interesting stuff - Not sure what they are going for with this kind of event? Im Cairns based and in the business world (finance) however have a pretty full day that day. Would be interested to hear more details post event though!

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

dfcatch

Established Member
Nothing super exciting to report.

VA just wanted to have an opportunity to show off the lounge - especially for those that may not have seen it / didn't have access.

But it was a nice little promo for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmashiralee