Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

No Qff points for ba upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

cg500

I have noticed recently that I now get zero qff points and zero sc's when flying with BA/iberia on one of their special price upgrades. BA tell me that the upgrade changes the booking class to U which get nil points. It's not really fair since I'm still paying the full fare at least for the economy ticket. Anyone had any succes dealing with this?

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
You should at the very least get credit based on the original booking class.

I would send an email to frequent_flyer@qantas.com with your original e-ticket email and scans of your boarding pass attached.

The email should advise you upgraded from the original booking and expect credit based on the class shown on the e-ticket.

Last edited:

Ansett

Established Member
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
I have experienced the same and simply rang QFF and hey presto al fixed both points and status credits posted. It seems to be an issue since the introduction of simpler and fairer. The Upgrade now appears basically as a Classic Award and hence no points nor status credits issued at the time.

As I say a simple phone call should fix it. :)

mannej

You should at the very least get credit based on the original booking class.

I would send an email to frequent_flyer@quantas.com with your original e-ticket email and scans of your boarding pass attached.

The email should advise you upgraded from the original booking and expect credit based on the class shown on the e-ticket.
I'd suggest that email address probably isn't the correct one. They probably have an alias set up for anything that is sent to @quantas.com.au

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAC767