Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

No access to Five Star Sleeps for Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
I have just purchased the eBook about 15 minutes ago and was then able to download it without any problems

elogic

Hi Doug
I received an email from paypal confirming the purchase but when i hit the link it comes up i dont have access
Did you do anything else?, I tried signing out and back in but it still doesn't work

markis10

Veteran Member
I have let the admin/support team know you have a problem and they will be in touch.

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

ronnie66

Unfortunately experience the same issue. Confirmation paypal but link is not working for me. Log in and out no access. Hope one can help. R.​

Admin

Established Member
Administrator
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Will look into the problem shortly and get back to you soon. Apologies for the inconvenience

Last edited:

elogic

Hi Ronnie

PM Admin , they just sorted my issue

Regards

Elogic

Admin

Established Member
Administrator
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Looks like some members are indeed having difficulty in downloading the eBook. If anyone else is having this problem, please email me at admin@australianfrequentflyer.com.au with your Paypal receipt number (or Paypal email address). Once we have verified payment we will email your copy to you. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately experience the same issue. Confirmation paypal but link is not working for me. Log in and out no access. Hope one can help. R.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louie-m