Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

New VA long Haul Amenity Kits for J

Status
Not open for further replies.

markis10

Veteran Member
As tweeted by VA

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 372

Denali

Solutions
Seems we get tissues, you guys are going to have to use your PJs or shirt sleeves. :)

jackthomas

I like the look of the products inside, although dislike the complete absence of VA branding, they are great little things to keep.

blackcat20

Enthusiast
The look good, looking forward to trying them out next month.

Frostydog007

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Platinum
Aussie branded airline with USA products..........hmmm that works - will also miss my sox - sniff sniff - can't sniff, as there's no tissues either - sigh

mannej

Solutions
Aussie branded airline with USA products..........hmmm that works - will also miss my sox - sniff sniff - can't sniff, as there's no tissues either - sigh

I am sure you would be happy to forego your French bubbles so that you can have some Aussie bubbles instead!

pythonisman

I'm flying VA J to LAX and return over the next two weeks- just checking I'm assuming they still hand out PJs as well as amenity kits (from anyone who's flown recently?)

Like the PJs and can bring my own, but would rather not have to carry a set! Are there any instances where they've not been available?
(Figured it was better to dig up some kind of old thread rather than create a new one...)

EUROPA

Intern
I'm flying VA J to LAX and return over the next two weeks- just checking I'm assuming they still hand out PJs as well as amenity kits (from anyone who's flown recently?)

Like the PJs and can bring my own, but would rather not have to carry a set! Are there any instances where they've not been available?
(Figured it was better to dig up some kind of old thread rather than create a new one...)

All the knick knacks were there as of last VA 777 J flight in May, although I'd never be certain that they will be availble on every flight.

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

notzac

Established Member
I'm yet to fly on a 777 flight without PJs in J .. I'd say you'll be fine :)

(Just don't expect much from the amenity kit - the REN amenities aren't great. The previous kit with Grown amenities was far, far nicer.)

peakhour

Intern

All there as per above 3 weeks ago, PJ's and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawter2020