New KLM game

Status
Not open for further replies.

mellenur

KLM has a new game, it's quite fun with travel certificates to be won. go check it out at Catch A Flight With KLM . best part is everybody gets a lonely planet voucher just for playing :mrgreen:

Tiki

Cute game! I got a high score of 215, but averaged only 97 because I stuffed up the first round. You don't mouse, you use the arrow keys. So I guess the LP voucher is emailed to me?

mellenur

think you can play as many times as you want but gotta use different email address. hey 215 is really good! got my LP voucher in my email...:cool:

Kiwi Flyer

I only go 90. How long does it take for the email to come through?

Easy to install and operate, this 10 in 1 lens kit can be used on your Smartphone.

The kit includes a 198 degree fisheye lens, 0.63x wide angle lens, 15x Macro lens, a super wide angle lens, 0.36X , 2x telephoto lens , Kaleidoscope Lens plus a circular polariser lens, star filter lens, flow filter lens.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Kiwi Flyer

Fairly quick - it has arrived. 25% discount on online purchase of LP book.

Mal

Enthusiast
I never received my voucher. Wonder why!

(Although Zuji.com.au normally has a 20% off voucher for the online store at Lonely Planet, so it's not like the extra 5% is any special saving!)

Did anyone else notice that the background announcements say "... Train is arriving..."

mellenur

I played again and I think I have the highest score!! My sister tried it and saw a high score of 185, which is my score. Woohoo!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tracytrainor

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast