New KLM game | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

New KLM game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiki

Cute game! I got a high score of 215, but averaged only 97 because I stuffed up the first round. You don't mouse, you use the arrow keys. So I guess the LP voucher is emailed to me?

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

mellenur

think you can play as many times as you want but gotta use different email address. hey 215 is really good! got my LP voucher in my email...:cool:

Kiwi Flyer

Fairly quick - it has arrived. 25% discount on online purchase of LP book.

Mal

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
I never received my voucher. Wonder why!

(Although Zuji.com.au normally has a 20% off voucher for the online store at Lonely Planet, so it's not like the extra 5% is any special saving!)

Did anyone else notice that the background announcements say "... Train is arriving..."

mellenur

I played again and I think I have the highest score!! My sister tried it and saw a high score of 185, which is my score. Woohoo!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.