New Flexi-Saver Fare Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shano

Established Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
1,244
Points
10
QF have recently introduced a W fare bucket for flexi-saver fares. It appears to sit in between the existing H and K buckets in terms of pricing.

I had to change my PER-MEL super-saver fare last week to a flexi-saver, with the flexi-saver booked into W class. At the airport I asked to get on the 6pm flight (rather than waiting for the red-eye) and it took the check-in agent quite a while to confirm that this fare (WIPOX) permitted flight changes without penalty. She said that it had only just been introduced.
 
Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Dave Noble

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2005
Messages
6,419
Points
0
The W class flexi saver has been around for quite a while now; cannot remember exactly7 when it was introduced

Dave
 

Shano

Established Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
1,244
Points
10
Dave Noble said:
The W class flexi saver has been around for quite a while now; cannot remember exactly7 when it was introduced

Dave
Are there any restrictions on purchasing this fare? Other flexi saver fares I have had have always been H or K class
 

serfty

Veteran Member
Moderator
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
44,093
Solutions
19
Points
3,300
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
The fare class has been around for 14 months but was not initially available to/from PER.

More here: WIPOX Clue Card

H is different from W (or K) in that it is fully refundable.
 

Shano

Established Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
1,244
Points
10
serfty said:
The fare class has been around for 14 months but was not initially available to/from PER.

More here: WIPOX Clue Card

H is different from W (or K) in that it is fully refundable.
That would explain the confusion at PER check-in. Thanks for clarification
 

Dave Noble

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2005
Messages
6,419
Points
0
Shano said:
Are there any restrictions on purchasing this fare? Other flexi saver fares I have had have always been H or K class

H isnt a Flexi-Saver, H is Fully Flexible so is quite different

The fare rules of WIPOX are pretty much the same as KIPOX other than the booking class

Dave
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)


Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Top