Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

New and accessing from America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am new to AFF and am trying to access it via mobile app from America, however it is telling me that "Login Failed: You are not allowed to login via Tapatalk, please contact your forum administrator" Can anyone direct me to the right person to help me handle this?

Also, the site is a little confusing at first, how do I redeem my miles from my flight I just booked?

thank you,

Alaina

ckck

Welcome to AFF. As far as I am aware the tapatalk feature is only available to paid subscribers of AFF.

As for your question regarding redeeming miles from your flight just booked we will need more information regarding which airline you are flying and what you are hoping to redeem your miles for e.g. You can use miles to book flights or perhaps buy a toaster from the rewards store.

If you have just booked a flight and have not yet flown the segment you will generally find that miles will not be credited to your frequent flyer account until that leg is flown.

Hths.

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Woolworths, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Hvr

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Welcome aboard alainagraceface. As ckck has noted we need some more information before we can answer your questions about your points. Feel free to contribute and someone here will know. :)

JohnK

Veteran Member
Welcome to AFF alainagraceface!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mithalestari