New Amex statement credits

tinkybelle

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Just got the Dan Murphy spend $50 get $20 online on one of my cards but can't find it on the connect site
has anyone got the link?

Don't think it's available on the amex connect site.

Just connect it via the offers tab in your account.

I received the offer also today but will pass on it as I'm not a drinker. SHame they disallow gift cards.

A lot of them are cough ie $15 back for spending $100 on overpriced junk from Dusk.

But the Dan Murpheys one is quality. 40% discount on a $50 carton yes please!

Don't think it's available on the amex connect site.

Just connect it via the offers tab in your account.

I received the offer also today but will pass on it as I'm not a drinker. SHame they disallow gift cards.

The last time DM was offered I bought gift cards and got the credit.

Edit - just noticed that gift cards are specifically excluded this time around - sorry :(

The DM credit is on the "Offers" page:
Show details for this Dan Murphys Online offer $20 credit Dan Murphys Online
SHOPPING / Spend $50 or more, get $20 credit
Spend $50 or more on the saved Card in one or more transactions at Dan Murphy's online, excluding gift cards before 11 September 2014 to receive a $20 statement credit. Limited to first 10,000 Cards to save the Offer. Visit danmurphys.com.au.
Please read the Offer Terms Show the Terms for this Dan Murphys Online offer
Expires
11/09/2014
Saved to Cardxx_xx

OFFER TERMS

• Offer only applies to spend on this Card. It does not apply to spend on any supplementary Cards on this account or any other American Express Cards you might hold.
  • Card Members must spend $50 or more, in one or more transacations, on their saved Card online at Dan Murphy's between 13/08/14 and 11/09/14 to receive a $20 statement credit.
  • Offer excludes Gift Cards.
  • Participation is limited to the first 10,000 Cards to have the Offer saved. Limited to one statement credit per registered Card.
  • Statement credit is normally issued within 3-5 days of the eligible spend, but may take up to 10 weeks to appear in your account.
  • Spend must be billed to your Card account between 13/08/14 & 11/09/14 to be eligible for this offer. If Dan Murphy's Online does not charge the spend to your card during this period, for example because of a delay in dispatching your goods, you may not be eligible for this offer.
  • Statement credit may not be applied to your Card Account if it has been suspended or cancelled and may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned or cancelled.
Full terms and conditions available here

The Dymocks offer is pretty good - spend $60 and get $15 back. It can be used online or instore. No restrictions on gift cards and Dymocks definitely sell gift cards!

Interesting, which gift cards do dymocks sell? aside from dymocks & probably abc shop.

I don't know but I am happy with Dymocks gift cards. I have 2 boys at high school so there are always books to be bought in January. By buying a gift card now I am getting $15 discount now and I have a year to select the books. :)

yes they are getting smarter and not letting us register for everything
bummer that!

The last time DM was offered I bought gift cards and got the credit.

Edit - just noticed that gift cards are specifically excluded this time around - sorry :(

Gift cards are always excluded. They don't actually know what you buy though, and so gift cards have always given the credits too.

Just get a gift cards, 99.9% chance you'll be fine.

Gift cards are always excluded. They don't actually know what you buy though, and so gift cards have always given the credits too.

Just get a gift cards, 99.9% chance you'll be fine.

but i dont think you are able to buy gift cards on dm website??

Could you let us know where these are; can't find on amexconnect or on the amex offers site.

These are the new ones i got from my account page.

Telstra Direct Debit
SERVICES / Spend $60 or more, get $20 credit

Appliances Online
SHOPPING / Spend $150 or more, get $25 credit

HotelClub
TRAVEL / Spend $200 or more, get $50 credit

Ozsale
SHOPPING / Spend $100 or more, get $20 credit

Mr Vitamins
SHOPPING / Spend $100 or more, get $20 credit

Temple & Webster
SHOPPING / Spend $150 or more, get $30 credit

Bally
SHOPPING / Spend $600 or more, get $65 credit

Baby Buds
SHOPPING / Spend $115 or more, get $15 credit

Dinosaur Designs
SHOPPING / Spend $150 or more, get $20 credit

Only one showing up for me; same on both cards.....Appliances online. Damn I would rather the telstra ones.

Received notably, the telstra and hotelclub offers on my cards. Though i've already done a heap of bookings recently for hotels, don't think i have any outstanding that I still need to book :S

The telstra one would be good, but I have to set up a direct debit? or can i just pay directly into the account?

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back