New Amex statement credits

boomy

Just a thought - are those who didn't receive today's travel offers living in lockdown areas? Perhaps it's targeted to people who can currently travel...

That could be the case but would not be fair as these offers are valid until the end of the year.

For reference myself and +1 received all offers on all of our cards (QLD based).

oz_mark

Enthusiast
Solutions
Just a thought - are those who didn't receive today's travel offers living in lockdown areas? Perhaps it's targeted to people who can currently travel...

Interestingly I got some, but not all of them. SLH and Wyndham missing

tinkybelle

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
None on any of my 4 cards nothing on husbands could not register via link

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Used my offer in store yesterday to buy a gift card. Didn't get an email confirmation, but I guess that's not unusual anymore.
Anyone get the cashback for LiquorLand yet? My $100 gift card purchase was on 11/9/2021.

SYD

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
Anyone get the cashback for LiquorLand yet? My $100 gift card purchase was on 11/9/2021.
I just used it today but I didn’t get the “You just used your xx_ Amex Offer” email. They’re usually pretty quick to come out (if at all). I guess I’ll see how long it takes also.

jc14

Intern
Solutions
Qantas
Qantas Club
I just used it today but I didn’t get the “You just used your xx_ Amex Offer” email. They’re usually pretty quick to come out (if at all). I guess I’ll see how long it takes also.
Same here, made a purchase today but no confirmation email from Amex.

Daver6

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
I used the Menulog offer a couple of days ago. No email for that either. Maybe a new enhancement?

SydneySwan

Established Member
Qantas
LT Silver
Today it will have to be tacos. It is Tuesday, otherwise known as Amex offer day, but I have no Amex offers. After being not targeted for all those hotel offers last week, I am wondering …… is it just me?

_flyer

Intern
Qantas
Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Did you pay with a digital wallet? Amex told me they aren't awarding credits unless you pay directly with the card. I was told that Apple Pay is a payment processor and that I was ineligible for the offer, thus why I didn't receive it. I hate carrying around a physical card.

kpc

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Today it will have to be tacos. It is Tuesday, otherwise known as Amex offer day, but I have no Amex offers. After being not targeted for all those hotel offers last week, I am wondering …… is it just me?
You are not alone!